Opening Procedures for the 2020 Golf Season
- Due to the short-term notice regarding the opening of our club, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (May 15,16, 17) will be dedicated to members only golf to help us prepare for taking green fees
- We will only be allowing 10 people onto the premises at a time throughout the weekend for the processing of memberships and fees. Starting Friday May 15th, there will be no golf, membership processing only for the day.
- A designated staff member will be controlling the flow of traffic onto the premises for the first few days to ensure we are meeting government guidelines
- There will only be two (2) people allowed in the pro shop at a time to help promote social distancing measures.
- Please ensure that your membership form is filled out completely, including the NEW Covid-19 section.
- No tee times will be booked or golf played until after you have paid your membership dues!
- All power carts, scorecards and pencils will be assigned/distributed upon checking into the pro shop.
- Payment Reminder: We advise paying with Credit/Debit card, E-Transfer or over the phone with card information.